Friday, July 3, 2009

A Crazy 4th of July!!!

Today is friday july 3rd and were getting ready for the holiday party tomorrow. My life can be a bit crazy at times, here is what's going on.....in our city we cannot do fire works (boo hoo)not even a sparkler. The fine is a whopping $1000.00. In the last couple of years our county has been struck by overwhelming fire blazes and evacuation almost struck our home. Now because of some idiots we have lost our rights to do fireworks. Now for me and my family, that is sadness and heartache. I hate to see my kids go without. I grew up doing fireworks and boy were they fun. So now here is go to the resuce as alway..... I'll find a new way to bring the spirit of 4th of July that is safe for the kids and fun as always!!! I'm always on the prawl and looking for new and different ways in most things to keep my children and grandchildren with smiles on their faces :) I will update soon with photos..

1 comment:

  1. Your city has the right idea.. We had fireworks in the empty lot two doors from us and all the paper landed on our sidewalk roof and it could of been a fire...
    Just this week i found the Blog hoping so much fun... I think I have done 6 in the past 3 days... Come vist me and my blog and store all named readerwave I am Dona married 4 kids and 7grands and 2grand animals

    ReplyDelete